What We Believe
What we believe at ABC (Doctrinal Statement)
- We believe that the Bible, composed of the Old and New Testaments, is inspired of God, and is of supreme and final authority in faith and life.
- We believe in the supernatural as the vital element in the revelation and operation of the Christian Faith.
- We believe in one God eternally in three Persons - Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary, and that He is true God and true man, and is the only and sufficient Mediator between God and man.
- We believe in the personality of the Holy Spirit and that His ministry is to reveal Christ to men in the regeneration and sanctification of their souls.
- We believe that man was created in the image of God, and that he sinned and thereby incurred spiritual death.
- We believe in the vicarious death of the Lord Jesus Christ for our sins, in the resurrection of His body, His ascension into Heaven, and his personal and visible future return to the earth; and that salvation is received only through personal faith in Him.